Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bright Rainbow over Osoyoos

This richly hued rainbow taken from my balcony on May 3, 2009 lasted for several minutes before fading.

The sound and fury of thunder, the smell of lightning, the raindrops drumming and the dance of the wind through the evergreen trees as they wash their foliage clean in a cloudburst - all create a symphony of musical tones that speak directly to my soul.

I do love rainbows, and am fortunate to see many of them - probably more than most, since I also love being in and photographing storms! And this I do fearlessly, despite having been struck by lightning as a child!*

* Read a chapter about Christobelle's psychic experiences in a 2005 Dundurn publication entitled Psychics and Mediums in Canada, by Jean Porche and Deb Vaughn.
To read an online excerpt go to
http://www.christobelle.ca/readhear.html  and press the book link